This stylish hand painted/handmade, multicoloured, fluro, vest will keep you in the SEEN. It is incredibly bright and made from a natural, breathable, eco-material. It also has a very handy, large pocket.
- Breathable, lightweight, knit fabric (plenty of holes between the weave to allow for airflow) with stretch for comfort, made from 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton.
- Designed to be worn over clothing (including large jackets).
- Reinforced pocket sleeve - sharp objects which are placed inside the pocket can not penetrate through its natural fibers.
- Softens with wear and moulds to your body. Feels like linen.
- Antibacterial/moisture-wicking properties.
- Hand printed with quality eco Permaset ink which glows during the day in the sun's UV light.
- Reflective artwork is strategically placed around the vest to ensure visibility from all angles when motor vehicles have their headlights on (night/early morning).
- Handmade so every piece is unique.
Easy to clean (cold wash) and fast drying.
Takes four days to make. First I cut out the hemp fabric and heat fuse reflective, in an artistic layout. Then I paint the vest four times (four layers) to achieve maximum vibrancy which has to dry naturally outside (four times). Next is the final heat cure with the heat press, plus sewing time. Total number of hours spent working on it = 5hrs, and materials/paint cost = $40. I also pay $13+ for the shipping, $20 GST, and the $15 website costs/email provider. My hourly wage = $22.20. The marketing and designing I do for free - For the love of it. :D
*FREE SHIPPING TO THE WORLD WITH TRACKING.
* FREE SIZE EXCHANGE