THE WONDERS OF REFLECT'O
Look at me! HEY REFLECT’O is eye-catching, breathable, durable and very reflective. The fluro, bright fabric keeps you obvious by day and funky Reflect'o ensures you stand out at night. It's high vis meets high fashion.
- Fluro fabric glows outdoors under the sun's UV rays which is particularly useful during dawn/dusk and overcast days when visibility is low.
- Ethically made in Australia by Lisa Penney and a team of local tailors and printers.
- Reflective art is cut out, applied by hand, then fused on to the fabric.
- Reflective shapes are visible from a great distance and peripheral angles.
- Vests are now made out of natural material - hemp/organic cotton, which is very breathable and better for the environment.
- Permaset fluro ink is used on the hemp/organic vests and is extremely bright and UV fade resistant. It's also non toxic and the best paint on the market for the environment and its quality.
- All zipper vests have a strong zipper closure.
- Vests are designed with enough room to be worn over clothes, including jackets and waterproof gear. Very fast drying.
- Breathable and lightweight. Soft enough for comfort, tough enough for hardcore riding.
- Quality, high end, fashion sewing ensures the durability of every item which is individually crafted with care.
- Large pocket for transporting your phone, keys, bike lights, wallet, snacks, etc.
- Fabric off cuts are used to make scrunchies, face masks and cat collar covers to help eliminate fabric wastage.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton of cuts can be put straight into the compost bin or used to make smaller items.
- The digitally printed vests are made from recycled plastic bottles.
Stand out and be SEEN.
Learn more: Sizing & Returns