This stylish and reflective (in many ways ;)) handmade, multicoloured, fluro vest, will keep you in the SEEN. It is incredibly bright and made from recycled bottles.
- Breathable (plenty of air holes in the fabric) with stretch for comfort.
- Designed to be worn over clothing (including large jackets).
- Antibacterial/moisture-wicking properties
- Fluro printed to stand out during the day under the sun's UV rays.
- Reflective artwork is strategically placed around the vest to ensure visibility from all angles when motor vehicles have their headlights on (night/early morning).
- Handmade so every piece is unique.
Easy to clean (cold wash) and fast drying.
TRANSPARENCY of LABOUR (Society has become a lil' out of touch about the real cost of ethical labour on a unique Australian product, and also - running a business in "Australia." Only 12% of people own a small business in this country. Reflect'o actually DOES NOT magically appear for next to nothing - haha.) THANKS NEO-CAPITALISM for this confusion (big sarcasm :D).
First I cut out the fabric and the rockets (1 hour 15 mins). Then I iron the shapes on, in an artistic layout. Next I permanently fuse the shapes on with a heat press, and take a considerable amount of time carefully sewing it together to ensure the highest quality. Total number of hours spent working on it = 2.75 hrs, and materials = $35 - $45. I also pay $13+ for the shipping, $15 GST, and the $15 website costs/email provider/marketing fees. My hourly wage = $22.20 with approximately $13 left to pay for my marketing time, designing and meeting customers. If this art piece were to retail in a shop it would be $298 - $318 so the retailer can make their 100% profit.
*FREE SHIPPING TO THE WORLD WITH TRACKING.
* FREE SIZE EXCHANGE