Choose either; Short (women's sizing) or Long (men's sizing) vest design. This handmade, reflective, and fluro coral vest will keep you in the SEEN picking up the rubbish. It is made from recycled bottles.
- Breathable (plenty of air holes in the fabric) with stretch for comfort.
- Designed to be worn over clothing (including large jackets).
- Antibacterial/moisture-wicking properties
- Fluro printed to stand out during the day under the sun's UV rays.
- Reflective artwork is strategically placed around the vest to ensure visibility from all angles when motor vehicles have their headlights on (night/early morning).
- Handmade so every piece is unique.
Easy to clean (cold wash) and fast drying.
TRANSPARENCY of LABOUR (Society has become a lil' out of touch about the real cost of ethical labour on a unique Australian product, and also - running a business in "Australia." Only 12% of people own a small business in this country. Reflect'o actually DOES NOT magically appear for next to nothing - haha.) THANKS NEO-CAPITALISM for this confusion (big sarcasm :D).
First I cut out the fabric and the reflective shapes. Then I iron the shapes on, in an artistic layout. Next I permanently fuse the shapes on with a heat press, and take a considerable amount of time carefully sewing it together to ensure the highest quality. Total number of hours spent working on it = 3 hours, and materials = $35 - $45. I also pay $13+ for the shipping, $15 GST, and the $15 website costs/email provider. My hourly wage = $22.20 with approximately $10 left to pay for my marketing time, designing, and meeting customers. If this art piece were to retail in a shop it would be $298 - $318 so the retailer can make their 100% profit.
*FREE SHIPPING TO THE WORLD WITH TRACKING.
* FREE SIZE EXCHANGE