*Recommend getting more than one because you will need to wash it.
3 X Fluro and Reflective collar covers designed to be noticed by birds and motor vehicles so they stay away. My kitten loves to play in the yard but I worry about her killing birds and being run over. Birds notice colourful fruit and flowers, and have been known to stay away from fruit trees that have 'reflective' pieces dangling from them. People driving will notice her more day and night. :D Keep your cat inside at night though if you can.
- Thread your own cat's collar through the clown cover. Make sure the collar you have is a break-away or a slide-apart collar so your cat can escape if they need to. *Make sure it has a bell. :D
- Made from leftover, small pieces of fabric that I have cut into 6 squares and stitched together and fused reflective shapes on top.
- At the right angle, the sun will cause the collar to reflect so the bird should then not go near it.
- Each collar will be unique and will contain 6 different fluro-coloured fabrics.
- Reflective is recycled from the negative shapes between the Adelaide Fringe Vest I made 2 years ago.
- Takes an hour to make and I pay for the postage.
- Cold wash.